Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Travels

I'm going to take a brief diversion from my usual ramblings for some... um... unusual ramblings. I've just arrived in the States for a 3 week work trip. I hope I'll be able to fit in some non-work activities too, so I'll be using this blog to keep family and friends updated with what I've been up to.

I'm currently sitting in LAX waiting for my flight to Seattle. It's 9:15am here and it's lovely and sunny. Pity I'm dressed for 10 degree Seattle weather :) According to my body clock it's 2:15am so I'm feeling a bit weary. Looking forward to this leg being over and arriving at my hotel so I can have a shower and relax.

I think I've handed out about 4 different, incorrect, methods of converting Melbourne to Seattle time... sorry about that! To set the record straight... As you may have deduced from my figures above, add 7 hours and take off a day and you'll be set.

Hope everyone in Aussieland is well... bye for now.

No comments: