Monday, April 24, 2006

Baseball

Click here for a larger image
I went to a baseball game on Friday night. It was quite interesting, because I'd never been to a game before. I've watched it a bit on TV and thought I had a fair handle on the rules. However, there are a lot of little rules that I was not aware of! It's quite a slow moving game. If anybody acutally got onto a base there was a huge cheer. This probably only happened about 6 times. The end score was the Detroit Tigers beat the Seattle Mariners 1-0. That's a soccer scoreline!


It was freezing. Only 3 degrees! I was wearing a t-shirt, a long sleeved shirt, a fleecy top, a jacket, hat and gloves and I was still really cold. You really get the sense that a Seattle winter would take a lot of preparation!

Click on the pictures for a larger (albeit still blurry) image.

No comments: